This course is designed to give your children a toolbox of simple but effective ways to stay safe. It is filled with interesting, engaging and age-appropriate activities. Introduction to firearms takes the “taboo” out of the subject and covers topics of interest. This course is recommended for children starting from age 10. With parental supervision, this course might be taught to younger children as well.
- Our Range is completely private and open, where students and instructors can utilize the facility with ability to move. It is not a lane in the public range, it is a private 100’ long tactical range with no lane dividers.
- Our Laser Simulator utilizes real guns, allows to train speed, accuracy, tactics and to save on the cost of ammo. It is a great addition to our overall training curriculum.
- Safety rules and procedures for the kids encountering an unattended firearm
- Basic Firearms Safety
- Mental and Situation Awareness
- Effective Self Defense Techniques to get away from an assailant or an abductor
- Laser simulator training
Duration: 1 hr
Tuition: $100 private